Following Katherine @ Sweet. Southern. Run & Alison @ Daily Moves and Grooves lead and answering some questions from the “Questions Nobody Asks” survey. It’s pretty long so I didn’t want to answer them all to avoid boring you so I picked a few of my favorites. Go check out the full list of questions here & answer your favs!
1. Do you go by a nickname? Jacks, JLocks, Bean, Bipit, Leenie
2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing? Usually the radio or I hook my phone up & play Spotify. My CD player hasn’t been working in my car as of late but it did this morning!!! I call that the magic of Taylor Swift. Needless to say, I had an awesome drive into work this morning -> jamfest central.
4. How do you relieve stress? Running, petting a dog, getting some fresh air, talking to my girlfriend Sandy & taking some time to reflect on what I’m stressed about.
8. If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose? Taylor Swift (duh), my late Great-Grandma Honey, and The Hungry Runner Girl Janae Jacobs!
15. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? A pumpkin, Pebbles, an octopus, a baby and more that I can’t seem to remember right now. I love Halloween though & still dress up to this day.
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed? Closed!! I hate when the door is open, it creeps me out.
24. What size is your bed? Queen but we need a new bed soon and I’m thinking that it should be a king 🙂
28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I write letters all the time! Handwritten letters are the best and usually a nice surprise.
31. What was your first concert? Spice Girls baby!
36. Who would you like to see in concert? I think you guys can guess this answer.
27. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles? Neither! Chocolate Chip FTW
40. DJ or band at a wedding? Both! Live music would be awesome but there are a bunch of songs (Paradise By The Dashboard Lights, anyone?) that just wouldn’t be as good if it’s not the original.
43. Do you want kids? Yes, little ginger babies but that is not for a few years!
In other news -> have you guys heard of Nature Box? If not, here is a description from their website:
NatureBox delivers a world of carefully sourced and nutritionist-approved foods right to your door. Each snack contains wholesome ingredients – with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors. Snacking has never been so deliciously fun and naturally easy.
I ordered my first box last night! I’ll be waiting patiently for the next 8-10 days until it arrives at my doorstep & plan on doing a little review then. I’m interested to see how much of the snack actually comes with it & if its going to taste as good as I’m thinking it should. I figured I might as well try it out since all the snacks looked so delicious. While I usually bring fruits & veggies as snacks to work, I plan to keep these snacks at my desk for when I want to switch things up. The main reason I wanted to try this box out was because of my first two choices:
- Big Island Pineapple
- Sriracha Roasted Cashews
- Pistachio Power Clusters
- Roasted Garlic Pumpkin Seeds
- Cherry Berry Bonanza
The idea of Nature Box is great -> healthy snacks delivered right to your front (or office!) door. The price isn’t outrageous ($20 box/month) especially if you are already buying pre-packaged snacks when you grocery shop. However, Nature Box doesn’t compete health or money wise if you usually bring fresh veggies & fruits as your snack option. Nature Box is a fun because you can either pick out 5 of your favorite snacks or they will surprise you! What’s also great about it is there are lots of vegan-friendly options.
[This is not a sponsored post. I paid for my subscription with my own money and have never been contacted by NatureBox to review their products.]